Unlucky number thirteen today, as I knock over my mic, have issues with my laptop, get a phone call mid-stride, and many other wonderful things which continued to make my sleep deprived life, oh so fun.
Today I talk about conferences and events. I am really excited to network and meet new people, but I also want some good content, so what should I be attending?
The number of posts per day on here will go up again hopefully tomorrow, but today was all about getting Splashpress work done with the little energy I did have.
Subscribe directly to the Podcast RSS Feed to always keep up to date with any new releases.
0:28 – Conferences and Events
0:50 – Are conferences worth people’s time?
- Some have slanted towards the basic user
- Some seem too corporate to me
2:25 – Signed up for Blog World Expo
- Didn’t go last year due to scheduling conflicts
2:45 – Which Conferences Should Bloggers, Podcasters and Videocasters Attend
- I am still looking for suggestions
3:05 – I live in Canada
- Effects the ease of being able to attend events
- Anyone else feel like location is an issue?
3:35 – Live Video Streaming?
- Where is Live Video Streaming for Conferences?
- Could be a good money maker for events
5:00 – Networking is the best
- Aproach people!
6:03 – Wrap-up