There is one thing that I haven’t spent much time doing during my career as a blogger and that is learning about affiliate marketing. It seems like it is a whole strange world off on its own, with different rules, and business ethics. It looks like it can be very hard to compete and really make a living in the industry, with so many of the learned players gobbling up as much money as they can as quickly as they can.
I recently ran across a forum where many of the members are making four figures a day in their various making money online endeavours, and I must say, it is very intimidating.
Have you tried affiliate marketing, and were you, in your own mind, successful? Let me know in the comments below.
- Related Blogs on affiliate marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- How Can A Useful Guide Power Your Affiliate Marketing Business
- 5 Factors In Affiliate Marketing That Affect Your Commissions
- Related Blogs on make money blogging
- Make Money Blogging– Interrelated Info For New Bloggers
- Some Ways To Make Money Blogging
- ImHosted WebHosting Review
Originally posted on May 7, 2011 @ 7:02 pm