Recently, over on BrandingDavid.com I have gone ahead and added a members-only area to the site where I will be working closely with 50 registered members on building up their business, making more money, and learning the ways of blog-fu.
Here are some details from the Premium Partners launch post:
I currently bill myself out at around $120 per hour, depending on the needs of the client, and so I have priced the members area aggressively at only $10 per month, or $120 per year. Those purchasing a full year in advance will also get an hour of consulting. That means, if you buy a minimum of one hour of consulting time, you also gain entry into the member area.
What do members get that normal readers of this blog do not?
- Premium content similar to other things I’ve written here
- Actionable information that can’t be found elsewhere
- Tips, tricks and advice from me and other members
- Information on tools that I use
- Guides and techniques I won’t post anywhere else
- Members only podcasts, videocasts, live Ustream video sessions and screencasts
It is already doing rather well as new members continue to sign up and get the help they want and need. The best part about getting in early is two fold. First off, you’ll get to help shape the content and get even more personal attention, and secondly, in February 2009, I will be raising the entry rates, and so those that join today will keep their current membership rates.
Come check out the Branding David Premium Partners area and if you don’t enjoy what you get out of it, then you can cancel at any time.