He has set it up to include some great prizes from a variety of different people and amassed an amazing number of products and services for the prize draw.
His Gold Award package makes me super excited as it includes:
- Logo design from David Airey.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh.
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress.
The other prizes include USB Thumb drives, telephone conversations with some amazing people, and advertising.
The advertising prizes interest me as well, especially since Xfep is still very young. The advertising opportunities include:
- 728px by 90px banner ad for 30 days above the fold on The Blog Experiment, courtesy of Sara. This is quite a new forum for bloggers, but already there are approximately 5,000 posts! You must supply your own artwork.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Smart Wealthy Rich. An excellent donation from top blogger, Jonathan.
- Ad icon located site-wide in the top left of Blog-Op, courtesy of Chris Lodge. Another kind gift from a fellow blogger in Scotland.
- 30 day text link ad shown site-wide on Contest Blogger. This is a great way to advertise your very own blog contest. Blogging is about giving something back, so get your contest featured.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Freelance Folder. Another superb offering from Jonathan a.k.a Smart Wealthy Rich.
The great thing is that anyone can enter David’s contest, and getting one entry is as simple as subscribing to his RSS feed or e-mail feed, and then contacting him with a secret code that you’ll find within.
A great contest, and good luck to everyone that enters.