Today I talk about blog designs. This podcast has some conflicting advice, but overall, I am pro having a custom theme if you can afford it and you know your site will be amazing right from the start, and against spending the money if you can’t afford it and are going to focus solely on growth through quality content.
Subscribe directly to the Podcast RSS Feed to always keep up to date with any new releases.
0:27 – Blog Design
- Beautiful design not needed
- Previous Podcast about Promotion
1:10 – Branding
1:38 – Marketing
1:48 – Network Design for Digital Life News
- I am a horrible graphic designer
2:04 – Great Blog Designers
2:24 – Premium WordPress Themes
2:40 – Custom Theme Design Prices
3:12 – The Value of Custom Themes
3:42 – Things to Consider
- Advertising Space
- Branding and Promotional space
- Social Media
4:20 – Images in Content Area
- Is there enough space to display the size of images you want to use?
4:40 – Topic Roundup
5:25 – Wrap-up