If you have a business that falls in the wedding industry, you could be poised to make a lot of money for yourself. However, while this industry makes a lot of money each year, it’s also very competitive. To set yourself apart and get a portion of this market share, you’ve got to know how to make your online presence flourish. So whether you’re selling bridal jewelry or have your own catering business, it’s vital that you know how to showcase your products or services effectively online. To help with this, here are three tips for marketing to brides online. Continue reading
It may seem simple to get your website up and running, but there is a lot more to online success than simply launching your business website. If you have no visitors on your site, then you may as well not even exist in the digital community.
Search engine optimization is the answer to boosting traffic on your business website. Once you optimize your site design to please the search engines of the internet, you will rank higher in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). Continue reading
Here in 2018, technology has become a mainstay. It now has its hands in everything we do from how we cook to how we sleep. Along the way, the evolution of technology has made the need for some markets negligible.
For example, when was the last time you shopped in a video rental store like Blockbuster? Thanks to companies like Netflix, Hulu, and Gamefly, we simply don’t have the need for them anymore. There are, however, some markets that are thriving in the advancement of technology. Below are three of them. Continue reading
It is time to start building your website for your new business startup, but you have no idea where to begin. There are mountains of information to absorb in the field of web design, and it takes time to become an expert.
For the novice site designer, it is best to start with the basics of web design. You can get a simple template from several different online sources, but you have to know what sort of information to provide within the pages of your website in order to draw the attention of the right viewers. Continue reading
Cryptocurrencies are all the rage these days.
If you’re socially active, you should know at least one person who wouldn’t stop talking about Bitcoin. And whether you like it or not, they’re not entirely to blame.
Thanks to Bitcoin’s expectations-shattering streak these past few months, people are jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.
Plenty of them doesn’t even bother to understand how cryptocurrencies work and why they have value. But hey — as long as it makes them money, what’s there to ask, right?
Of course, cryptocurrencies also see their fair share of skepticism, especially from people who believe that they have absolutely no backing. However, most of these critics overlook the single factor that can impact something’s value: sentiment.
Put simply; a cryptocurrency will always have value as long as people want it. Some may consider it as an investment vehicle, while others are interested in the transactions they can make with it.
And, by golly, there are tons of amazing, amusing, and straight up weird things you can do with cryptocurrency nowadays. Here are 18 examples:
1. Purchase a Property – Real estate developers in places like Dubai and Miami now accept payments in Bitcoin.
2. Pay for Parking – A handful of malls, airports, and other public locations around the globe are also embracing BTC-based transactions.
3. Settle Your Parking Fines – If you learned about point #2 a little too late, don’t worry — you can easily settle your NYC parking fines with Bitcoin.
4. Purchase Airline Tickets – Still related to point #2, you can also use services like CheapAir to book flights with cryptocurrency.
5. Get a College Degree – Not only are universities offering degrees in digital currencies, some of them even accept tuition fees made in Bitcoin.
6. Watch/Do Crazy Stunts – Eristica, a “FunTech” startup, now allows you to win cryptocurrency via challenges that must be recorded on video.
7. Eat at a Restaurant – As the name suggests, bitcoinrestaurants.net can help you look for dining spots that accept Bitcoin payments.
8. Buy Stocks – Cryptocurrency investments are so revolutionary, you can convert them into stocks in certain online brokerages.
9. Charge Your Electric Car – Thanks to cryptocurrency, blockchain-powered charging stations for electric cars are slowly making their way into more countries.
10. Buy a Car – If you don’t have an electric car to charge, you can now purchase one with cryptocurrency — just like what Mason Borda didfor a Tesla Model 3.
11. Rent an Uber Car – If you’d rather use Uber than purchase your car, you can pay for your ride with a cryptocurrency debit card.
12. Get a Bitcoin Debit Card – About the example above, you can get your Bitcoin debit card from companies like Shift.
13. Crowdsource Electricity – A lot of people aren’t aware of it yet, but in some places, you can transact electricity through “MicroGrids” using cryptocurrency.
14. Authenticate Sneakers – Sneaker manufacturer, Mache Customs, is the first to use blockchain technology to discourage knockoffs.
15. Participate in a Marketplace – If you’re already a Bitcoin users, there’s a good chance you already know about free marketplaces like OpenBazaar.
16. Buy Pizza – Pizza for Coins— enough said.
17. Vote – In recent years, entities like NASDAQ and the government of Moscow tested the feasibility of blockchains for elections — an endeavor that can kick off the “e-voting” industry.
18. Buy a Casket – If you need caskets (hopefully, for decorative purposes), then Crescent Tide in St. Paul, Minnesota is willing to sell you some for Bitcoins.
The more innovators attempt to leverage cryptocurrencies or the underlying blockchain technology; the more optimistic people become with Bitcoin. With the examples above, there’s more than enough reason to believe that it’ll stick around for a long while.